Relaunch, Update and Redesign

Some of you may have noticed my blog has been down (or infected with Malware) through a WordPress exploit of TimThumb an image re-sizer plugin. Well after a few days of work I’ve finally got it back and running. First thanks to a couple people/things:
1. I had to identify the TimThumb exploit and used the TimThumb Vulnerability Scanner plugin.
2. I then found that Google had Blacklisted me as a Malware site, so I installed WP-MalWatch.
3. After a couple hours of trying to remove the Malware myself, I decided to throw the towel in and use Sucuri to monitor and remove all Malware. They had it cleaned and relisted in a day.
4. Updated the design to Aggregate and themed it a bit to my liking.
And back in business!