- How effective is your church website?
- Are regulars coming back frequently?
- Are you gathering new people? If not, who is visiting your website?
- Why are they visiting?
- Where are these visitors coming from?
- Church website designs have improved greatly over the last few years but are the designs created for the right online visitors?
Church website designs have improved greatly over the last few years but are the designs created for the right online visitors? You are invited to participate in ‘The State of the Church Online – Part II Church Websites & Usage ‘ survey. This survey will examine 50-100 church website analytics to find the trends, benchmarks and case studies for excellence as it relates to church website design and usage.
Would you like to submit your church to participate? We ask that you have Google Analytics set-up on your site for at least 3-months, preferably a year. We will ask participating churches to send a quick survey to their members. Make sure either you are the contact person or you can provide the person who can send church members a quick survey regarding their usage of the church website?
In addition to this survey you can also participate in The State of the Church Online – Part I Social & Community Networks survey. Our prayer is that these studies help bring clarity and guidance for churches to pursue excellence online to the glory of God.
Link: The State of the Church Online – Part II Church Websites & Usage
EDIT: Saw DJ Chuang’s better layout on the Church Website survey.