The Condition of the Church in America
Complied by Andy McAdams
1. 1,400 pastors in America leave the ministry monthly.
3. Only 15% of churches in the United States are growing and just 2.2% of those are growing by conversion growth.
4. 10,000 churches in America disappeared in a five-year period.
17. Only 60% of Christians say they are deeply committed to their faith
21. Just 1/3 of church attendees believes that they have a personal responsibility to share their faith with others.
From Mondy Morning Insight Weblog: Read Full List The State of the Church: 2006