Simply Strategic Growth: Attracting a Crowd to Your Church is another book I’m getting. I’ll start off by saying, this book makes me a little nervous but I’m curious to see what it says. I’ll hope to have a review for you all when I complete it. Some of their recommendations include:
* Address specific needs. Like marriages, raising families, money, fulfillment, etc.
* Make children a priority. Granger is well known for their incredible children’s ministry.
* Raise the energy level of worship.
* Give people hope. Grace, not condemnation. People should leave challenged, but encouraged.
* Offer multiple services regardless of how full your church is.