If you have been following the Church Web Strategy Cooperative you are aware that we have been involved in a market research project for church websites. The research staff at ChurchWebsiteGuide.com has been working feverishly for four months on cutting-edge market research that seeks to answer the question, ÄúWhat are churches doing on the Internet right now that are best practices for effective online ministry?Äù Well now data is slowly being released.
Here is a list of the current articles released:
1. Church Website Market Research
2. Google Analytics: Why Every Church Needs To Use Google Analytics
3. Setting Up Google Analytics
Church Website Visitors
1. New Visits vs. Returning Visits
2. Church with Highest % of New Visitors to Returning Visitors
3. Getting a High New Visitor % to your Church Website
4. Getting a High New Visitor % to your Church Website (part 2)
5. Top Visited Church Website Pages
1. Survey of Church Website Use by Attendees
2. Top Rated Church Website Features
New articles are posted frequently, so follow the Church Website Guide RSS Feed to stay updated on the latest Church Website Research.