PHP developer wanted for development of a niche community building and social networking product that tightly integration into Monk Development‘s existing Content Management Framework. This product provides developers with an opportunity to shine on a cutting edge product aimed at a large user base. Product development is fast paced with rapid prototyping preceding larger scale implementations. We need motivated developers who are comfortable with flow charting ideas, contributing in brain storming sessions and correcting course if need be.
Developers will work closely with an existing team in our Old Town corporate offices in San Diego. This position will require the candidate to live and work in San Diego. We are a young company with fresh ideas and seek developers who are ready to work hard, play hard and enjoy
great success in their career development path.
* PHP 5 (OOP required)
* MySQL 4.x, 5.x
* HTML/XHTML (4+ years)
* C programming experience a plus (Unix Socket Programming)
* A willingness to work on bug fixes, timely and untimely
* An excitement and drive to do it right the first time but also be willing
to get code out the door
* Be a team player
* BS Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
* Demonstration of existing successful web development projects
If you are interested in a career at Monk go to Jobs @ Monk.