Monk Development seeks a dynamic sales executive that can demonstrate building a business plan to engage with target accounts at decision making level. The primary focus is to expand sales revenue as well as drive new market share by hunting for new business. Candidate needs to have a track record of calling into large accounts and reaching key decision makers. You will be leading our strategic & large account development for Ekklesia 360 into ministries, churches, denominations and non-profits. This is an excellent opportunity to work at a start-up company that has over doubled in sales for the last three years.
The role requires:
* 3 + years of experience selling into Fortune 1000 accounts or equivalent.
* Experience in selling to Ministries, Churches and Denominations.
* Knowledge of Content Management Systems, website and custom application development.
* A solutions-oriented consultative sales approach.
* Experience and ability in the full proposal development cycle.
* Solid writing and communication/presentation skills
* BachelorÄôs degree
* A passion for churches and helping ministries see beyond a website, to doing real ministry online.
* Full-time role that requires a total commitment to the vision of Monk.
If you are interested in a career at Monk go to Jobs @ Monk.